Hot and Spicy Nuts Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 3 cups mixed nuts (1 cup each: pecans, almonds, cashews)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
step 1: Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Beat egg white until foamy. Add nuts, tossing to coat. Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; toss with nuts to coat.
step 2: Spread nuts on a greased baking sheet in a single layer. Bake 1 hour, stirring once. Cool slightly and break apart. Cool completely and store in airtight container up to two weeks.