Hot and Spicy Pecans Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
step 1: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Stir in the pecans, and gently toss with chili powder to coat.
step 3: Spread coated pecans on a medium baking sheet, and cook 30 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring approximately every 10 minutes.