Hunt's Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 18-inch French baguette, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
step 1: Place slices of bread on cookie sheet; brush tops with olive oil. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
step 2: Combine tomatoes, garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and basil in a small bowl. Season to taste.
step 3: Spread tomato mixture evenly over toasted bread. Serve immediately.