Hunter-Style Chicken Wings Recipe
- 12 package Tyson® Fresh Chicken Wings
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or more if needed
- 1 (8 ounce) package white or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine, or dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
step 1: Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Put flour in resealable plastic bag; coat wings in batches, shaking off excess flour. Wash hands.
step 2: Heat 1/4 cup oil in nonstick Dutch oven or casserole over medium-high heat. Cook wings, in batches, 6 minutes, or until golden, adding additional oil if necessary.
step 3: Add mushrooms, tomatoes, wine, and thyme to Dutch oven. Return all chicken to pot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, or until juices run clear when thickest part of wing is pierced. Taste sauce and season with salt and pepper if needed. (Refrigerate leftovers.)