Hurricane's Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package chicken tenderloins
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
step 1: Prepare stuffing according to package directions; line bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with prepared stuffing.
step 2: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
step 3: Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions, then cut into bite size pieces.
step 4: In a large bowl combine cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, peas, carrots and chicken pieces. Mix well and spread mixture on top of stuffing, then sprinkle with fried onions.
step 5: Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.