Iced Pumpkin Blondies Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
step 2: COMBINE flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in pumpkin. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Spread into prepared pan.
step 3: BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan; spread with Maple Icing. Cut into bars.
step 4: BEAT 6 ounces softened cream cheese, 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine and 2 cups sifted powdered sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons maple flavoring.