Iced Tea Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons NESTEA® Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 recipe glaze, (as follows)
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: BEAT butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in Nestea, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Gradually stir in flour. Drop by heaping teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
step 3: BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden around edges and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 to 4 minutes; remove to wire racks. Brush with glaze; cool completely.