Individual Lime Cheesecakes Recipe
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 3/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved, and sliced
step 1: Line 12 muffin pans with paper baking liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner.
step 2: Process the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor until smooth. Combine the cottage cheese with the Neufchatel in a medium bowl and beat at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the sugar and mix well. Add the eggs, lime rind, lime juice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Spoon the cheese mixture evenly over the vanilla wafers. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the cheesecakes are almost set. (Do not over bake.) Let the cheesecakes cool completely on a wire rack. Remove from the pans and chill thoroughly.
step 3: Spread the vanilla yogurt evenly over the cheesecakes, and top each one with 3 kiwifruit slices.