Inside-Out Chicken Recipe
- 1 (1 pound) Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Tomato or marinara sauce, heated (optional)
step 1: Pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
step 2: Put flour on waxed paper. Beat eggs with Parmesan in pie plate. Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess.
step 3: Heat oil heat in large nonstick skillet over medium. Dip 2 pieces of chicken in egg mixture; cook 5 minutes, or until golden on bottom. Turn; cook until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced. Transfer to plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken. Serve with tomato sauce, if desired. (Refrigerate leftovers.)