Italian Cream Cheese Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; mix until smooth.
step 2: Unroll crescent dough into rectangle onto a smooth surface. Gently press together perforations. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
step 3: Starting with the short end, roll into a log. Cut into 12 slices and place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.