Italian Pasta Salad I Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, Italian salad dressing, Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion. Mix well and serve chilled or at room temperature.