Italian Peasant Salad Recipe
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Chicken & Garlic Flavor
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, great northern beans or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
step 1: Prepare RICE-A-RONI as package directs, substituting oil for margarine. Cool 10 minutes.
step 2: In large bowl, combine prepared RICE-A-RONI, beans, chicken, tomatoes, peas, Italian dressing and basil. Cover; chill at least 1 hour.