Italian Stuffed Pork Loin with Olive Relish Recipe
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) can large, pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Spanish olives, drained and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ white onion, chopped
- 10 pepperoncini peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- cracked black pepper to taste
step 1: Place pork in a shallow dish and coat with Italian dressing. Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
step 2: For the relish, stir the black olives, green olives, garlic, onion, and peppers together in a bowl; stir in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
step 3: When pork has finished marinating, preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
step 4: Slice the pork loin down the center lengthwise, cutting about 3/4 of the way through to the other side. Stuff full with the olive relish. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 2 hours, or until internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).