Italian Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
step 1: In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until evenly browned. Remove from heat, and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, tortilla chips, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, and salad greens. Toss with Italian dressing until evenly coated, and serve.