Warm Spinach and Rice Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 Tyson® Individually Fresh Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 (6.8 ounce) package chicken flavored rice
- 1/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
step 1: PREP: CLEAN: Wash hands. Remove protective ice glaze from frozen chicken by holding under cool running water for 1 to 2 minutes. Brush chicken with 2 teaspoons salad dressing. CLEAN: Wash hands.
step 2: COOK: Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 20 to 25 minutes or until internal juices run clear. (Or insert instant-read meat thermometer in thickest part of chicken. Temperature should read 170 degrees F.) Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Combine hot cooked rice with remaining salad dressing, spinach, tomatoes and olives; stir until spinach is lightly wilted.
step 3: SERVE: Place rice mixture on individual serving plates; top with sliced chicken.
step 4: CHILL: Refrigerate leftovers immediately.