Jack-O'-Lantern Pie Recipe
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate flavor crumb crust (6 oz. or 9 inch)
- 1 (14 ounce) package candy corn
- 1 (5 ounce) package black licorice, cut into 1-inch pieces
step 1: Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1 hour or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
step 2: Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping with wire whisk until smooth. Spread in crust.
step 3: Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, decorate pie to make jack-o-lantern face with remaining whipped topping, candy corn and licorice. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.