Jack Wilson's Slaw Dressing Recipe
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
step 1: In a jar with a lid, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, honey, vinegar, cream, celery seeds and horseradish. Cover and shake well. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
step 2: Place shredded cabbage in a serving bowl and toss with dressing. Serve immediately.