Jamie's Black Beans and Rice Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green bell peppers and onions
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
step 1: In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
step 2: Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute peppers and onions until tender. Stir in beans and enchilada sauce; simmer 15 minutes. Serve over cooked rice.