Jazzy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl combine green beans, corn, mushroom soup, onion flakes, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Transfer to a 2 quart casserole dish.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle fried onions on top and bake for a few minutes more, until onions brown.