Jeanne's Chocolate Kiss Cookies Recipe
- 1 ¼ cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 54 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar for decoration
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In large bowl mix butter and sugar till fluffy, add eggs and vanilla mix well. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, and add to creamed mixture.
step 3: Roll dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter then roll in white sugar. Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Place unwrapped chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie while still hot. Let cool and enjoy!