Pumpkin Pie Pudding Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped Topping (optional)
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray.
step 2: Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees. Serve in bowls with whipped topping if desired.