Jersey Summer Salsa Recipe
- 2 ears fresh corn, husked
- 1 large fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 large fresh peach, pitted and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green chile pepper, chopped
- garlic salt to taste
step 1: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil the corn 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender. Drain corn, cool, and cut kernels from cob.
step 2: In a food processor, pulse the tomato, peach, red onion, pepperoncini peppers, green chile pepper, and garlic salt until chunky. Transfer to a bowl, and mix in the corn.