Jill's Vegetable Chili Recipe
- 1 pound cubed turkey breast
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
step 1: In a large pot over medium heat, cook turkey until browned. Stir in onions, cover and cook 5 minutes.
step 2: Stir in garlic, chili powder, cumin and cinnamon and cook until fragrant, about a minute. Pour in tomatoes and bring to a boil. Stir in broth, kidney beans, pinto beans and corn and bring to a boil again. Then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.