Jim's Pineapple Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package pineapple Jell-O®
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
step 1: Drain juice from pineapple. Set the fruit aside. Dissolve the gelatin in the pineapple juice, and microwave for 1 minute.
step 2: Mix whipped topping and cream cheese until smooth. Mix pineapple into creamed cheese mixture. Stir in gelatin, and mix thoroughly. Pour into pie shell, and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.