Jimmy Carter Dessert Recipe
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- ⅛ cup grated semisweet chocolate
step 1: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter or margarine. Press firmly into the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
step 2: Mix the cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth. Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping and the confectioners' sugar. Pour mixture over crust.
step 3: Mix the pudding mixes and milk together, and pour over peanut butter layer. Spread remaining whipped topping on top. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and shaved chocolate. Chill.