Johnny Marzetti I Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
step 2: Brown meat in a large skillet. Add onions, pepper, mushrooms, and celery; cook until soft.
step 3: Combine hamburger mixture with tomatoes, beans, and cooked noodles in a 3 - 4 quart baking dish.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese, and bake 30 minutes longer.