Jumbo 3-Chip Cookies Recipe
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
step 3: BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely