Justine's Artichoke Chicken Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.75 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (12.5 fl oz) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Combine the spinach, artichokes, chicken, mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, and liquid smoke in a large bowl; mix well. Spoon mixture into a glass baking dish.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven until the edges turn golden brown, about 30 minutes.