Karen's Spring Mix Salad Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 ripe avocado - peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 6 Greek pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: In a large bowl, toss together the mixed greens, avocado, tomato, olives and pepperoncini peppers. Set aside.
step 2: In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic salt, oregano and basil. Pour over the salad mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.