Marinated Carrot Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds carrots, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
step 1: Bring a large pot of water to boil, add carrots and simmer until tender, approximately 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
step 2: In a large bowl, whisk together the soup, sugar, vinegar, oil, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Add carrots, celery, onion and pepper and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow carrots to marinate.