Keerti's Karwari Prawns Recipe
- 1 coconut, drained and meat grated
- 3/4 pound prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
step 1: In a large saute pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, and saute till transparent.
step 2: Add coconut to the onions, and saute for a few minutes. Mix in turmeric and ground red chile pepper, and salt. Add prawns, and stir. Reduce heat to low, and cook for 15 minutes. Serve hot.