Kellie's Kavatini Recipe
- 1 cup ziti pasta
- 1 cup rotelle pasta
- 1 cup seashell pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni sausage
- 3 (14 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti, rotelle and seashell pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until brown. Drain.
step 3: In large Dutch oven, combine pasta, ground beef, cheddar, mozzarella, pepperoni and pizza sauce, stir well. Sprinkle Parmesan over all and bake 45 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly.