Kenulia's Carrot Casserole Recipe
- 2 pounds carrots, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup French fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a bowl, mix the carrots, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, butter, 1/2 cup French fried onions, and garlic salt. Scoop into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with remaining French fried onions and dried parsley.
step 3: Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.