Key Lime Pie VIII Recipe
- 1 (10 inch) pie crust, baked and cooled
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a large bowl, mix together lime rind, lime juice, and condensed milk. Whisk in pudding mix and allow to set up 5 minutes. Fold in 8 ounce tub of whipped topping. Pour mixture into pastry shell. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.