Key West Penne Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 pound scallops
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Combine shrimp, scallops, artichokes and sun dried tomatoes, then cook until shrimp turn pink. Reduce heat, and stir in cream and parmesan. Toss with cooked pasta, and sprinkle olives on top.