- 1 pound ground pork
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 12 sausage casings
step 1: In a large bowl, combine pork, beef and garlic. In a separate bowl, stir together black pepper, salt, brown sugar, ground allspice, marjoram and liquid smoke. Combine mixtures and knead with hands to combine.
step 2: Fill casings with meat mixture and refrigerate overnight. Boil or grill before serving.