Killer Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 individual package graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a food processor, combine graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar, butter and cinnamon. Pulse until smooth. Press into the bottom of an 8x12 inch baking dish.
step 3: In the food processor, combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, eggs and vanilla. Process until smooth. Pour over crust.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool for 2 hours.
step 5: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over top of cheesecake. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.