Killer Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen potatoes au gratin
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl combine the potatoes, sour cream, cheese and soup and mix well. Spread mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and top with crushed corn flakes.
step 3: Bake for 75 minutes, or until cooked through and golden .