Kimberly's Meaty Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and parmesan cheese. Shape into a loaf and place in a 8x4-inch loaf pan. Top with tomato sauce.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until internal temperature measures 160 degrees F (70 degrees C); the meat should be well done, with no trace of pink. Remove from oven, and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.