Kraft's Broccoli Rice Casserole Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 2 cups cooked MINUTE White Rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked, well drained
- 1 cup CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup fresh bread cubes
step 1: Cook and stir onion in 1 Tbsp. of the butter in large skillet on medium heat until tender.
step 2: Add rice, soup, broccoli and CHEEZ WHIZ; mix lightly. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart casserole. Toss together remaining 1 Tbsp. butter, melted, and bread cubes; sprinkle over casserole.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.