Kraft's Burritos Grande Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
step 1: Brown meat; drain. Add seasoning mix; prepare as directed on package. Stir in 1 cup of the sour cream.
step 2: Spread beans down center of each tortilla. Top with meat mixture and 1 cup of the cheese. Fold bottom and top of each tortilla about 1 inch over filling. Fold each side about two-thirds over filling to completely enclose filling. Place, seam-side down, in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; cover.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with remaining sour cream.