Kraft's Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (optional)
step 1: Mix all ingredients except tomato and onions.
step 2: Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or shallow ovenproof dish.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with tomato and onions. Serve with tortilla chips, assorted NABISCO Crackers or assorted cocktail bread slices.