Kraft's Seven Layer Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (12 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
step 1: Place greens in large glass bowl. Layer celery, green pepper, onions, bacon and peas over greens.
step 2: Spread mayo evenly over peas, covering the top completely and sealing to edge of bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.
step 3: Cover and refrigerate 2 to 12 hours to blend flavors. Toss before serving, if desired.