Kraft Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (10 ounce) package WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers
step 1: Beat cream cheese, dressing and milk in small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
step 2: Stir in crabmeat, red pepper, lemon juice and parsley; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
step 3: Serve with crackers.