Kristi's Corn Salad Recipe
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimento peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
step 1: In a large bowl, toss together the corn, zucchini, pimentos, red onion, and green chile peppers.
step 2: In a jar with a lid, mix the olive oil, lime juice, cider vinegar, cumin, salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Seal, and shake well.
step 3: Pour the oil mixture over the corn mixture, and gently stir to coat all ingredients. Cover, and chill at least 3 hours in the refrigerator before serving.