- 1 (8 ounce) package large egg noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese, creamed
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and stir in 6 tablespoons sliced butter.
step 3: In a medium bowl beat egg yolks with sugar and cream cheese; stir into noodles and add sour cream, cottage cheese and salt. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture. Transfer mixture to prepared dish.
step 4: In a small bowl combine melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over noodle mixture.
step 5: Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.