Labor Saver Mixed Grill Recipe
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pork loin chops
- 1 (3/4 pound) salmon steak
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links
step 1: Combine Marinade mix, water, vinegar and oil in a small bowl. Place chicken, pork, salmon and sausage links in a single layer in a large, self-closing plastic bag. Pour marinade over meat and close bag. Turn bag gently to coat all sides of meat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
step 2: Remove meat from marinade. Place meat on preheated grill. Discard any leftover marinade. Grill chicken and pork 5-7 minutes per side or until done. Grill salmon and sausages 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and sausages are well done.