Ladyfinger Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 (11 ounce) packages no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers (25 cookies)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
step 1: In a bowl, combine contents of crust mix packages, butter and sugar. Press on-to the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pan.
step 2: In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add contents of filling mix packages; beat until smooth. Beat on medium for 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
step 3: Top with pie filling. Remove sides of pan before serving.