Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons ORTEGA® Sliced Jalapenos juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ORTEGA® Sliced Jalapenos
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- tortilla chips
step 1: COMBINE pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeno juice in medium bowl. Spread into 8-inch-square baking dish.
step 2: COMBINE sour cream, chiles, jalapenos and garlic salt in small bowl. Spread over pumpkin mixture. Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with chips.