Layered Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) can TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) package WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers
step 1: Spread refried beans onto large serving plate; top with layers of sour cream, salsa and guacamole.
step 2: Sprinkle with green onions, olives and jalapeno peppers; cover.
step 3: Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Serve with crackers.